Sunday, November 1, 2009

me and tamey <3

Hey worldie good day :)
well, yesterday I didn't write because I have to went out so I can't write.
But today I'm back to write again :)
Worldie, last night I was talk to my friend, actually my best friend she's tamey. Tamey is the one of my friend from turkey and guess what, we have never meet in a real world before, I just know her over facebook, she's so kind and helpful. so, we're being friend. even best friend and now I called her sissy (means sister).
I was tell her my little secret last night and talk with her is always so fun and makes me feel better. okay worldie, I just want to tell you that's tamey are so amazing, she's a good friend for me. so, now I will tell you what was me and tamey always talk about.
it's DREAM.
both of us has one dream, a big dream.
I wanna be an author and tamey wanna be a popular singer, and I know that's so ridiculous for some people. because, it was a dream of little child on five year, haha :P sometimes I think so.
But you know what, me and tamey really want it all, we think our dream is important thing and we should fight to achieve.
 Dream for us are weapon to fight all of crazy thing in this world, we wont judge our selves that we can't do something. we will pushes our selves that we can do everything. and we know we can do it.

No comments:

About

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
My name is Restu Hapsari, let me tell you a story!