Thursday, February 11, 2010

You're my Best Friend, You're my Best Man

Hello Boy :)
 
You looked so cool when you hold that Basketball. I never thought that we could be friend. I still remember when you came to me, it's wednesday. anyway I really want to tell you this, and I think it's more than just "THIS". you were my bestfriend. and you will be the best thing that I ever had forever. don't ask me why ! because I can't found the reason why, don't beg me to stop please ! because it wont stop dear. I will be your friend forever.

We could talk about something serious or talk about nothing. You told me about a girl and I told you about a boy, maybe when we brought a book at the school corridor or when we shared the headset heard the adam's song.
Everyday was ordinary, almost unremarkable.
But I still remember how the way you laugh when the silliest things attacked you.
Dear my Best Friend, if I have to give you something I wish I could give you an ability to see how you shine on me, Brighten me, you're my superman, no.. no..no.. you have no super force power !! you're my special ordinary boy :)

It's sounds crazy..

I miss you.
I miss you as my truly best friend.
we're seems so far away.
seriously, I miss your presence.

People.
we're just people.
changing anytime and can't control the fate.
try hard to make it.
sometimes everything goes wrong, it doesn't work out.

Never.
I never leave your world.
when the whole world againts you.
I will never forget and leave you alone.

You're My Best Friend
You're the best man that I've ever knew.
I LOVE YOU
as my best friend, as my brother.
as you are.


No comments:

About

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
My name is Restu Hapsari, let me tell you a story!