Wednesday, February 10, 2010

goshh... I didn't write for like years.

Hey there, I'm really sorry ( again ) because I had no notes on this blog since one month ago. well actually I was at home lately and when I'm home I have so many things to do instead of blogging :(
and you know what, I have so many things to say right now..

1. January :
on january I was almost spend my whole time at home, doing some house work and chit chat with my mom in every hour. I feel this is rarely happen in me ( I stay in a different city with my family ) so it's amazing to hear my mom's voice everyday and we're arguing in some points sometimes. on last January was so unremarkable for me, eventhough I was spend my time mostly at home without any vacation but there's something that always success makes me smile. and I was wondering why, how come all those little things like read the text messages bring me to the happiness all day long? I mean I was with a wide smile when I woke up in the morning and still did the same way when I have to close my eyes at night. haha.. I just found someone. I and him are really good friend now, we're happy for being close friend :)) kinda flirting.. LOL !!
January was so colorful.. it was pink means happy, white means brighten me, yellow means surprised me, blue means I was sad too. I was pink when all those little things happen to me and makes me laugh and smile a whole day. I was white because I thought about everything... all the planing that I planed for my self in a future, and I was just found the slowly direction to achieve it. beside that I was look back on a past, actually when I was 16, the first time I shared my thought by using blog and goshh... I was so young, juvenile on writing and looked unpretty on a photo. but I love being me, I love spending my time for writing and reading. I was yellow when I know that I've become the one of nomination for shorty awards on twitter. so surprised when google showed me : Restu Hapsari ( restu_etuu ) was nominated for shorty awards. and I was so confused then, I mean I don't have much follower on my twitter I don't even have a list on my twitter. and again I said " how come ?? " but honestly it was making me flattered. I was blue when I found my study results on a college in third semester is worse than before, I was crying in front of the computer as shit. but then I realized this is all my fault, maybe I didn't fight all out. and miley's song made my spirit up, I love the climb that's my anthem :). and I'm so sad when I missed my lovely sister TAMEY, we had no talk for a long time and I miss her so bad.
well my holiday has ended on a last january, I was back to Bandung at 1 february.

2. February:
I'm being collegian again on this february, and my starting point on this semester has been getting started that means I have to work out!!
I wanna write some articles for some medias this month, I wish it could be published soon :))
and I'm blogging again :))

No comments:

About

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
My name is Restu Hapsari, let me tell you a story!