Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Everlasting Memories

It so reminding and feels like has been recorded obviously all the memories that will never been erased and I will never to get over it from the story book of my life. eventhough that's the saddest tales of mine. and that's why you will always be exist there, forever.

I still remember what song's that you ever sang at that moment, a moment when you lean on my shoulder and you sang it out loud. everything seems like recorded on a compact - disc and I can press play anytime when I want to see it.

You are more than just a thing, although you will never be more than a thing that could defeat my power now. but, you're the one who create that something called power in me, you makes me looked stronger than before already. you also taught me how to leave something that unimportant to be maintained. you make me stronger, make me more understand, more to be realistic, and more to appreciated what I get and what I have.

You're not a hero. you're just a boy with a simple things and so easy to be guessed. but, you're like a sunlight who always warm me up after the rain fall made me feel so cold when I waited for the rainbow. eventhough I dont even  know when will the rainbow gonna be sees. and you noticed me that sunlight will always shine on everyday, although it could be fogbound sometime. that's you, you're the sunlight who always makes me believe without a point of a reasons.

I will never be too much when I tell something about you, I will never do that. it doesn't mean that you not to be deserve that, but I'm always wants you to stay in your characther. honestly, I'm always learned something from your humanise characthers.and guess what, I was realizing about something when you cry in front of me. that I was admit my weakness. it caused I cry too, same as you. you looked so brave just like superman when you stand beside me, but you also looked tearful when you cry just like a baby. and I feel the same way. I'm not strong as I guess before ( something that I will never want to admit ).

People are people, they can changing when they think need something to be changed. but, I'm ever ask God, I asked  " please, keep him safe on his self so he wont be changed ". but, I know now it's impossible. people always changing because it's a human nature. and it's happened to you, now you looks so joyable with your slow changed.

I will make a confessions :
I really missing you so much.
I think I'm normal, it's just very normal when I miss your laugh in front of me, I miss you share anything with me. because, I feel so different now. you're walk through so far with the wind arround you, with your changed.

maybe I looked so sad, but I believe you will always shine on.
you're mean a lot for me, eventhough I can't says that you're my everything. because you will never got my whole heart. and I will never stay in your heart forever, although I can still remember when you say that I'm irreplaceable. we're just ordinary people, we will be changed everytime without any awarness.

But, I will always remember you.
I will save you in my story book, in my memory that I will never erase.
I will remember you with all the revolution of your self changed.
and wait for you to sing a song and lean on my shoulder anymore.

I love you my best friend.
I love you my sunlight.

No comments:

About

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
My name is Restu Hapsari, let me tell you a story!