Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is not a big deal, isn't it?

Hey worldie how are you guys? I wish all of you are ok.
Lately, my friend told me that why I'm always use english when I write a blog to publish ? he was guess that I'm not proud of my country language Indonesia. Honestly, is not on the purpose. Just because I use english as a notes on my blog it's doesn't mean I'm not proud for being Indonesian youth and I really proud with a kind of Indonesian language. The fact is I feel so free with using english on my every articles. But it's doesn't matter for the next article I will use Indonesian language, but I still put english on it.
Talking about all of the Questions from anybody to me, they asked me anything and sometimes I was feel so confused and weird with all those questions. Because, the questions was makes me feel bored and you know what, they asking me the same questions for many times. I will not to be rude, but yeah I just got bored and tired of it. they asked me : " restu, why you don't have boyfriend ? " and I answered : " haha, that's not a big deal " but, they wants get the explanation from me, they wants a reason why. and I really dont want to talk about that please.
why ? Because I love my life now. eventhough some people said that I'm too hypocrite, because without boyfriend I will feeling so lonely, and minus. Maybe, those statement is true if I believe that's true. but, hey I don't think so. I have so many friends who care for me, I have anybody to share anything, and yes I really love them so much. I'm not pretending, honestly I feeling so  lonely sometimes. it's so normal right? and it wont stay too long in me. because I'm always have a lot of things to do and when I have some free time I will spend it with some fun activity like facebooking, blogging, or having fun with all my best friends here ( we can go anywhere ), or maybe I can get some sleep and having my nap.
Worldie, we can joy our time eventhough there's no boyfriend or girlfriend in our lives. trust me is not a big deal, but it doesn't mean I wont have boyfriend ( haha lol :p ), maybe later. I just try to find out that Mr. Right man.
So, don't worry be happy :)
you have to joy your life worldie .

No comments:

About

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
My name is Restu Hapsari, let me tell you a story!