Tuesday, December 8, 2009

He's never really gone actually :)

LOVE
Love is real, real is love,
Love is feeling, feeling love,
Love is wanting to be loved.
Love is touch, touch is love,
Love is reaching, reaching love,
Love is asking to be loved.
Love is you,
You and me,
Love is knowing,
We can be.
Love is free, free is love,
Love is living, living love,
Love is needing to be loved.

Have you guys ever heard that song ? it's the one of old song by John Winston Lennon, I think you know who he is and you know the story about him, eventhough only a little part story but I'm sure you know about him and his amazing band The beatles. It was 29 years ago today that he was shot dead in his new york apartment. But, yes the memory will last forever, there's so many people sing his song nowadays including me tonight. I was born on 1990 and he was gone on 1980. but my dad always sing it to me since I was kid, he told me the story and showed me the picture of him. and The beatles become a part of my life.
My dad sing hey jude to me with a guitar, he loves beatles so much. and I love their songs eventhough that's too old to me :).

John Lennon gained worldwide fame as one of the founding members of the beatles. He's the one of music legend and also peace activist. Well, I'm not really know about the story of John Lennon. sometime the story could be forgotten in times, but John Lennon will be last forever. I was watched chapter 27 a month ago, and I know the tragedy from that movie. because my dad never told me the detail was, maybe he was told me but I'm not really paid an attention at that time. That's tragic and unbelievable, if you ever saw that movie maybe you will understand what I mean. And I was wondering about the book, The catcher in a rye. yeah, it was influenced Mark David Chapmann who shoted John Lennon at that tragic night.

Okay, back to the point. it's inspiring John Lennon.
I was ever read in some artices that Mr. Lennon has a rebelion side, he also ever showed his cynical humour taste at his films like A Hard Day's night (1964) and his book In His Own Write. He used his popularity to supported his activity in a mission of peace. The saddest tragedy in his life is when his mother was hit by a car  and it happened in front of his eyes when he was 17. and it might be a caused why he have a negative thought to a men in power. His mother dead because of the police in the drunkennes, but the police was beaten the rap. John Lennon was reputed as a clown of his class when he was school, yeah he was only make a joke during the class. Maybe it's ridiculous, yeah the legend of music in the world was looked silly in his past time. But, that's not a big deal. we can't compare those little things with his contribute to the world. He's so inspiring and unforgetable.
For me he's the one of reason why I really love my life, I wish to be inspired like him :)
and the beatles's songs always brighten up my life, cheer me up, makes me always wanna sing.
I swear, I really want to mention his achievements here. But, it's gonna be too long. yeah he was always do his best in every performance. Well I wish someday I could meet another John Lennon in this world, who can brighten up the world with his/her work. who can inspired everybody so we can share the peace and cherish the love to each other :)

I love you John Lennon, I love you the beatles.
Rest In peace John Lennon, you might be gone but the memories of you will last forever :)

 
 

PS : FOR ME, YOU'RE NEVER REALLY GONE. YOU'RE STAY IN MY EVERYTHING :)



No comments:

About

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
My name is Restu Hapsari, let me tell you a story!