Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Good to be back.

It's good to write on this page again. it's been a long time since I wrote the last post on a month ago. So how's your day buddy? was that sweet or bitter?
Hmmmh there's not a lot of things to tell, I've spent my days as I used to spent at home,office, and same old - same old. Anyway, what do you guys think if someday I will make a movie? is that possible? because I'm starting to think that I wanna be a future filmmaker. Shit, I need film making school then! something that must be so fucking expensive. Wait, what about scholarship? seriously I will die for that one, maybe I'm gonna try to look for film making scholarship. It must be hard, yeah it must be.

No comments:

About

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
My name is Restu Hapsari, let me tell you a story!