Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Something that will always remains

A month ago my best friend Nenden has got married. I'm sure that was the only moment when I cried a lot (for good) as long as I lived. Nenden is the closest friend I have, she's more like a sister than a best friend for me.
 *Nenden is the beautiful girl who wears bracket on her teeth

*This picture was taken on Lady's wedding, 8 month before Nenden's wedding

At first I thought that there would be a long time between lady's wedding to one of us' wedding, until the day when I heard the news she's getting married. It was sunday, my other best friend Dian texted me in the morning and at that time I was just experiencing an accident. She told me that Nenden will be engaged to her boyfriend Yogie in the upcoming weekend. I was glad to heard that good news, I mean Yogie is a good guy and he deserves to win my bestest friend's heart. So, I texted her afterwards and told her congratulations. Maybe I'm the happiest person about this engagement after Nenden, Yogie, and their families.
*This picture was taken in the night Yogie proposed her, and she's told us nothing

One week to her engagement (we thought that's a real engagement), I woke up from my slumber in the morning (actually not that really morning) I saw my twitter timeline and my mention tab, there was a news from Mimi who told us "Guyssss..... it's not an engagement, it's a wedding day. she's getting married!". I felt consciousness disorder suddenly, anxious, curious, about to cry, and happy was came together. So, I sent her a very long textand still in couldn't believe situation. Ok, she was eventually told me "yes, I'm getting married" and all I can thought was "you're surprise us or what?". That was the craziest thing that I've ever heard, one week to the wedding day and I had prepare nothing. But nothing greater than feeling so glad at that moment.

Finally Yogie and Nenden now is husband and wife. My sister, you should be happy now and I wish it will last forever. I can't help to cried when I gave her congratulations at the wedding day, I love her a lot. So, now I'm waiting for some nieces and nephews from Nenden and Lady. Good news is I'll have one soon from Lady, meanwhile Nenden decides to finishes her study first.

So my best friends, who's gonna be the next after Lady and Nenden? The feelings when I'm gonna face my best friend's wedding is the feeling that will stay remains, it will be more than just happy. I love you my best friends, that must be something that will always remains.

No comments:

About

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
My name is Restu Hapsari, let me tell you a story!