Saturday, March 20, 2010

I'm (still) no one, but I gotta be someone.

Dear readers.

What do you think about my blog's new look? is it messy? well, I did the editing in the middle of the night. I hope you like it baby !

By the way, day by day my passion in writing is getting better. I was read a few blogs of indonesian blogger who has a creativity and inspiring. I have to thank God because I really love reading, at least when I get bored I do the worth thing.

Yesterday I was just thinking about how to become "someone" on my younghood, well for these last two days I was spend my time looking for fresh inspiration. and guess what, I get it now. Firstly, I found cassey's blog and it attracted me to read over and over again. Not only cass but also sarah jane, this girl is pretty unique. she write anything on her own way. Cass and sarah inspired me to do the same things, just write what I want and what I think. I wish I could inspiring people too. amin !
And I'm not forget to visit alanda kariza's blog but unfortunately she didn't write a new one. Last night I got tweet by kezia gabriella, a young talented blogger. she asked  about her idea to quit blogging, and I said No. we had a little conversation over twitter and she was thank me because I made her feel better.
Well, a friendly tweet by cass and gabby making me eager to do something so I could be someone. I got my positive spirit because of it, after all those annoying day and my bad mood now I get a wake up call. I still don't know what exactly that I should do for a begining, all I know is now I have to rearrange all my plans eventhough I still have no direction to reach it. So, I do it with writing on my blog now and I do hope I could be an officially writer like cassey, amin. I know it seems too far away, at least I would try from now. I don't want to lose my chance. I have to keep moving on.

I remember that Paulo coelho told us in his book The alchemist, if we really wishing for something and have a strong desire, a whole world would help us to make it come true. And I believe it.

I want to be an author, that's the one of my big dream. I was write a few short story and long story but I have never get them finished. I just discover some of them on my laptop, and I never notice that I have made so many unfinished story. that's bad baby, cause they has a good title but I don't know how to finished it. The stories was too old, so I'm forget about the idea of stories. But, I will start with my new stories. And now, beside I will write all about my life here, I also have a plan to write some poetry and fictions. Just wait for that dear, because I believe someday I will become "someone" eventhough now I'm just no one.

Anyway don't forget to read Letters, stories, and dreams by cassandra niki. it has been sold on a bookstore and you will never regret to have it.

No comments:

About

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
My name is Restu Hapsari, let me tell you a story!