Friday, March 19, 2010

Thanks Cassey, Thanks :)

Dear readers.

Today my mood is getting better than before (wide smile). eventhough I still can't get up from this bad temptation and still can't find the energy to get a power but I'm better now.
Anyway I just get a new haircut, I hope this new haircut can affecting my mood better day by day. seriously I'm tired for being bad on mood !
Hahahaha... I'm so sorry if I become so narcissistic, but this is the first time I take a pose in front of the camera during this fucking two months. at least, now my passion for being narcissistic is getting back :p.
Anyway, today is the best day for me on this boredom march.
why? because I just discover someone who can make my spirit up (Finally).
She's Helena Cassandra niki sucahyo, I'm in love with her blog and now I'm so addicted of it.
I woke up this morning and had breakfast with a fried rice and Ice tea, I did my habit (tweeting), and writing on this blog. And till I saw tweet by casseybunn so I opened her page and visited her blog http://blog.casseybunn.com I read her articles and I got a new inspiration to get up from this shit situation, I love everything she wrote and she told everything that made me say "hey, I need to wake up !".
and I love her tagline on her blog, she say remember: if it hurts, it's probabbly worth it.

I didn't read the whole articles on her blog, it will take times but I will read it soon. the one of her articles that I love, titled ironic, this is my favorite. and besides she writes her inspiring ideas, she also writes about photography. I bet she has a good taste in art, you can see her cool arts on http://casseybunn.deviantart.com
she was make an awesome works. Now, cassey is an officially writer. Her book titled Letters, Stories, and Dreams has been sold on the bookstore, and I can't wait to read it.
Cassey is beautiful, not only beautiful she's cool, creative, smart, and open minded too.
Well, just like me she's a girl in a small body posture, she's 20 now and I'm 19. But she's already make a "something" and I wish I could be like her. anyway, I tweeted her this morning and she's tweeted me back.
she told me:
casseybunn @restu_etuu Well good morning then! If I have inspired you, now it's your turn to inspire someone else ;)

Thaks cassey I wish I could :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, how are you? it's so cute that you blogged about that tweet, i still remember it too :)

About

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
My name is Restu Hapsari, let me tell you a story!