Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Moldy Peaches - Anyone else but you.

Dear readers.
This is real, now I'm just staring in front of my laptop and read some blogs and then write again and again. it means my mood on writing is well now. I hope this can be a new begining for me to get up. Honestly, I don't have any remarkable stories to share with you during this day. I'm just stay in my room and reading a few blogs and listening The moldy peaches over and over again. But, it doesn't means I'm stuck on those situation. Now I have and get so many inspirations and ideas to do instead of waiting someone texting me on my cell phone. Well, now I'm addicted to The moldy peaches song's titled anyone else but you. I'm sure you guys know that song.

Lyrics | The Moldy Peaches - Anyone Else but You lyrics


Why am I so addicted to that song? well, the lyrics remind me about someone. truthfully I hate to admit it, because I'm too ashame for that. As I told you before, now I have a close friend and he's a boy. I don't know if what we doing can be called an open relationship or not, but we really do it now. This is the same boy that I ever told you on my previous notes, yes still him. And I hope he will never know that I've write so many things about him on this blog. Let's call him Joe ( I love Joe Jonas, he always judge him self as "my joe jonas" and her nick name is Jo too ).

The song is so us, this the first time in my life I feel so stupid on this things. Sometimes we just talk about the silly things over sms, and when we meet on the college we're almost never speak too much. At first I just want him to be my part time lover and a full time a friend, but now why I feel so different?. I know it must be the effects of the habit, now I can't pretend that I always miss his jokes.

Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right. This part describing us, we didn't stay for a consistency. But what we do is FUN, souds crazy funny huh?. Gosh, I think I'm getting sink into this unpredictable thing. Well, is that mean I'm in love? no, please not now I'm just not ready to feel it now. I don't want to ruin my plans because I'm in love. No restu!

But it's been a long time since we starting our first conversations. And now I feel that he's mine, but the truth is the opposite. That's fucking hurt.

I'm a bit insane for this thing, I'm not ready to break up. Eventhough, he told me about what his feel (and the good news are he feel the same way with me) but I'm still doubt about us. We didn't really know each other, but the sounds in my head says " I don't care about everything ".

He's not the boy that I want, not my type exactly. But I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else but him.  I will always try to keep it real, and I hope he do the same. Because I'm in love with how his feel. Still don't know how long this things could be lasting out.

*sighs
I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else but you.  
But you.
( sing it quietly )
 taken from : Juno the movie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice to be here restuoutofline.blogspot.com blogger found your website via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective backlinks service Take care. Jason

About

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
My name is Restu Hapsari, let me tell you a story!