Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hello March :)

I say hello to MARCH.
Welcome MARCH I wish this month would be better for us. Amin

February just ended, I was never realized how come that time could be so fast?. And I didn't blogging too much on last february.
I just starting my March moment with some weird things.
That's funny, but I've been stop dreaming for a while. I was live my life with holding super dreams and now my dream, my life seems like has been paused.
What's going on with this? why now I'm just stare for something strange and I don't event know is that thing trully exist?.
Nevermind.
I want to be a calm girl but frontalistic

It's ain't about something wrong in my life, eventhough I can't pretend this is strange and ridiculous for me.
tell me what should I do to bring the real me back?

No comments:

About

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
My name is Restu Hapsari, let me tell you a story!