Saturday, March 20, 2010

Raindrops dancing in my hand.

Hello, my name is Briseis.
I can't do anything, I just want to tell my story.


   Lately, I saw a boy in the red jacket, jumped beneath the stars.
   He was helping me to count the stars, I know I know he was treating me because I'm only 8.
   He told me "the stars is too much so I can't count it for you litle girl".
   And at that time, I feel so bliss.
   He was on my random dream, I was ever dream of him eventhough I don't know his name.
   The rain was fall as slow as I saw his move, na.. na.. na.. na.. and the cupid was singing to us.
   I heard the most romantic words in a silence, the old town seems so new.
   The gray day turn into the sunny day.
   Till I heard a single voice, " honey, you have to get back to your mom! she must be confuse where you are".
   The rain washed the street, we're wet.
   He took my hand, and I felt my heart beat.
   If I have to wish for one thing, I would wish I could born 15 years sooner.
   I bet this boy is 23.
   He brought me back to my mom and then he said his farewell.
   I'm a bit of disapointment.
   But, at least I still can feel the raindrops dancing in my hand, when I recall that moment.
Hello, my name is Briseis.
I can't do anything, I just want to tell my story.


No comments:

About

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
My name is Restu Hapsari, let me tell you a story!