Wednesday, March 17, 2010

a story about home

I'm very exhausted now.
If I have any three wishes, I just want to use one of them. Please, please, please bring me to my own home.
Home, is the right place for me to end up, a final destination to go, a place where I belong.
I don't want to be a melancholic or dramatic. this is what I feel.
I know what I want, but how long I can wait for that. everyday was unremarkable, my day was begin with a simple things and end up with so ordinary. please teach me how to learn to take a wisdom in every second.
I'm still holding on here, wait to find my way home.
Seconds, hours, many days, I'm still losing my way.
Give me a reason to fight, and what if my chance has over please assure me that I was wrong.
Home, I need to get back to this place and take some rests.
But, I go nowhere now. I have no place to hide my self from all those shit things.
Anyway, I've lost my passion in everything I used to love. I don't have any spirit like before.
I can't help my own self as I always do.
Patronsaint, I need you..
Your heart is the most beautiful home to me.
Let me lean on you for a moment, Please...
I almost gave up my dreams, so take me by the hand and show me that I can.
In your heart, I can take my every step struggle.
In your heart, I can run so fast.
In your heart, No boundaries.
In your heart, there's my home.

No comments:

About

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
My name is Restu Hapsari, let me tell you a story!